- "The hard-working," Brad Sherwood
- "Mr. Boots himself," Wayne Brady
- "Canada's answer to the question 'why?'," Colin Mochrie
- "The man with the cutest little button nose in show business," Ryan Stiles
- Weird Newscasters
- Brad - "Richard Sportwood"
- Colin - "Peter Longfellow" - Bad stand-up comic
- Wayne - "Carlos Nicepackage" - On a public adress system in a big stadium
- Ryan - "Jerry Throbmorton" - A stock market trader watching his life savings disappear
- Performers - Wayne and Brad
- Subject - Peyton, an actress
- Style - 50's Doo Wop
- Performers - Ryan, Colin, and Brad
- Scene - Ryan is having an affair with his secretary, Colin. Ryan is surprised by his wife, Brad
- Animals - Chimpanzees
- Performers - Wayne and Colin on one side, Ryan and Brad on the other
- [commercial break]
- Moving People
- Performers - Ryan and Colin.
- Movers - Wes and Melanie
- Scene - Ryan is Count Dracula and Colin is the man who has come to kill him.
- Party Quirks
- Brad - host
- Wayne - History of 20th century dance in 30 seconds
- Colin - A skier who keeps skiing into things
- Ryan - Deer on first day of hunting season
- Scene To Rap
- All Four
- Subject - Park
- [commercial break]
- Foreign Film Dub
- Performers - Brad translates for Drew / Ryan translates for Colin
- Language - Chinese
- Other language suggested - Swahili
- Title - "Gesundheit".
- Weird Newscasters - half a point for each of them
- Duet - 100 points to Brad and Wayne, but 125 deducted
- Animals - 100 points for Brad
- Party Quirks - 30 points apiece
- Colin Mochrie
- Weird Newscasters - (2:06)
- Duet - (0:58)
- Animals - (1:28)
- Props - (1:06)
- Moving People - (1:41)
- Party Quirks - (2:03)
- Foreign Film Dub - (1:55)
- Canada - Drew introduces Colin as "Canada's answer to the question 'why?',"
- Weird Newscasters stories - "Well, it seems all the fish in the rivers are dying. Could this be an act of cod?"
- Colin's Baldness - In Foreign Film Dub - "Achoo, your wig!"
- Animals (Series Debut)
- Props (Series Debut)
- Referenced in Weird Newscasters
- Referenced in Duet
- Referenced in Animals
- Referenced in Props
- Referenced in Moving People
- Referenced in Party Quirks
- In an unaired game of Questions Only, Brad refers to the voice-over intro for Wayne by asking him "Why do they call you Mr. Boots?"
- This Episode is Missing on CWSeed and HBOMax
Reviews from The Archives
- Dean's guide from The Idiotsite:
- Best Game: The rap scene is sensational.
- Worst Game: The Foreign Film Dub drags out a tad.
- Drew's best bit: Nothing of great note, does okay in Foreign Film Dub.
- Brad's best bit: His singing, especially to the actress.
- Wayne's best bit: His dancing. Okay, he can sing, we know, but he is a great dancer too.
- Colin's best bit: I enjoyed his Rap, hasn't his singing come on a long way.
- Ryan's best bit: Great fun as a chimp.
- Credits should have been read by: Wayne deserved it again, sensational singing and dancing again.
- Should have stayed home and checked under the carpet: Ryan has a quiet evening.
- Overall: The show has smoothed out any edges and has found a format that shows all the performers at their best
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.